Saturday, February 04, 2006

Why do I care when those people evidently didn't care about my feelings? They would say in their defense that it was only a joke. But a true friend would have known it would upset me. After writing about it, somehow I mean it when I say it doesn't bother me so much anymore. Analysing such a situation has made it easier to deal with. That these people aren't my true close friends. And I know now who my real friends are and am thankful for them.
The easiest thing would be to not mess with people's feelings intentionally, it's just too complicated trying to deal with the consequences.
Having done with that, I now ask: Why the hell in the world is the YA committee organizing weird things like a karaoke session? Why can't they be organizing our graduation instead?
Sadly my Chelsea is facing a slump with 3 1-1 draws played recently. When your team has been playing so well in the League for the past few months, draws are just... sad. And slumpy. So for Liverpool's visit to Stamford Bridge, may it be a well deserved win and not a draw. No no.